Sunday 19 June 2011

Sunday Smiles

Is there anything more delightful than sitting with the patio doors open, looking out into the garden, with your daughter sitting at the same table drawing a picture for Daddy, as you put together your thoughts on a Sunday? I think not.

Daddy, by the way, is having a lie-in, it is Father's Day after all...

As this is my first post (and for that matter my first blog) I thought I'd use this time as a "test", getting some words onto the page and seeing how it looks and sounds. No matter if it's not fantastic initially, I want to see how the whole thing works as really, I'm not all that technically minded and it takes some time for me to feel confident in the ways of the virtual world. But here I am, at long last, getting my thoughts down on paper (so to speak) and it feels good...

No comments:

Post a Comment